9.17.2011

babysitter's club


Mr. L and I are trying to go on more "mom and dad" dates so last weekend we got my cute little cousin to come over and play with G while we were gone. She is family so I wasn't really worried about making sure she knew all the emergency numbers and crazyness but it got me thinking that I should make a list to put up for when we need to leave a little note for the sitter. So I did just that and decided to share! Just right click on the size you like and Save As or drag it onto your desktop if you have a Mac. Easy as that!


8x10


5x7


8x10



5x7

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!!! I am so doing this! You are SO creative Meredith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! Great idea and I love it in the frame.

    Thanks for linking up to Trendy Treehouse!!

    ReplyDelete