10.31.2011

Happy Halloween!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! The Halloween festivities are coming to an end and I'm realizing that we have a lot of candy in our house! If you're needing something yummy to do with the extras, here are some ideas!

candy bark
shakes with chocolate candy (my favorite is snickers... yum)
smash up extra chocolate bars with graham cracker make crust for a cheesecake or creamy pie
candy corn can be a great centerpiece for thanksgiving dinner

I hope those helped! I decided to make some candy bark for neighbors the other day so I melted some milk and white chocolates, added some candy corn, smashed pretzels and oreos, combined them all and let them set in the freezer. Once it all had hardened I took it out and smashed it!





On any given day the cupboard under my sink looks like this.... empty cans



So I decided to use the Happy Munchies cans because they had colored lids (Stay tuned for more formula can crafts) and turned them into pumpkins and frankenstein-like faces.




Once the cans were completed, I tucked some tissue paper inside and filled them with bark! Yum!


1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious!!! Am I one of the lucky winners of one of these??????

    ReplyDelete