4.30.2012

for ever

While we were in California, baby boy and I had time to visit with my dear friends that I had not seen in too long (love to you all). I didn't realize just how much I missed them all so much. All these girls truly inspire me and I am so grateful for their love and support! They are always so thoughtful and helpful and understanding! My dear friend d threw the sweetest party for her daughter while we were there. She is amazing! Please read her blog! I am always in awe by what she posts. The party had a Camping theme and we were asked that our gifts be themed as well... such a great idea! It was so fun to see what people came up with.

Baby boy and I decided to make a semi-homemade gift for this sweet little girl. My mother and I headed to Joann's, picked out some wood pieces and a few things in their summer section and headed home. This is what we came up with:

Some mini x's and o's, medium u's, a wooden dowel, fabric, net, wooden boards, a mason jar and lots and lots of soy paint!

And somehow it turned into this:
horseshoes

tic tac toe

butterfly jar (and a net that wasn't pictures)

and a camping chair.



Everything was wrapped in fabric and it seems that she liked it... or at least I hope so!

Happy Birthday sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment